Job Summary: The UI/UX Developer is responsible for web application development for an exciting new project at BancVue. In this role, you must demonstrate good UI development best-practices as well as have an eye for user interaction and code maintainability. You should have experience working in collaborative environments and be able to work with system architects as well as business owners. You will also participate as a member of an iterative development team of software developers and QA engineers during the design, implementation, integration, testing, and successful delivery of our software. You must enjoy taking initiative and being innovative.
- Experience with JQuery or Prototype.
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC2 and IIS.
- Experience with C#.NET.
- Experience with MVC or MVP software architectures.
- Participate in planning, testing, and delivery activities for overall UI development.
- Maintain ongoing design excellence by incorporating customer feedback into the overall UI/UX design.
- Collaborate with the various discipline team leads to ensure effective UX execution and continuous improvement of methodologies, service offerings, products, and solutions
- 5 years of professional with 3 or more years experience in combination of business/user experience consulting and/or interactive product/solution design.
- 3 or more years experience working with cross functional teams and collaborating closely with developers.
- Bachelors Degree and/or equivalent experience.
- Ability to rapidly understand and balance the intersection and impact of back end and front end technologies in user experience/user interface solutions.
- Experience and expertise in agile design and development methodologies a bonus.
- Experience building for automation testability a plus.
- Experience developing in Adobe Flex.
- Experience developing in Visual Studio 2010 a plus.
- Experience with Team City Continuous Integration a plus.
- Experience with version control (specifically Subversion) a plus
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
How to Apply:
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.