|Company:||Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc|
|Location:||US – New York, New York|
|Job Level:||Mid-Level Staff|
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with more than 1000 properties in over 100 countries, is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels and resorts with the following internationally renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, Sheraton®, Westin®, Four Points® by Sheraton, W®, Le Méridien®, Aloft®and ElementSM. Starwood Vacation Ownership, Inc., a subsidiary of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., is one of the premier developers and operators of high quality vacation interval ownership resorts. For more information, please visit www.starwoodhotels.com or www.starwoodvacationownership.com.
Global Brand Design
Starwood is seeking a Manager, 2D/3D Industrial Designer to create innovative design solutions for 3D Brand design projects. The key focus is on ideation, concept development, branding and presentation materials. Position requires the ability to lead, direct and coordinate presentations and materials. Role reports to the Graphic Creative Director. We are looking for individuals with passion, drive and motivation; as well as exceptional communication and design skills. Our work culture appeals to self-directed, flexible team players, who have great interpersonal skills, learn quickly, work efficiently and are comfortable working under tight deadlines.
• 3-5 years experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Interior Design or Industrial Design
• Must have Microsoft Office skills as well as Autodesk AutoCAD and Inventor Professional.
• Candidate must have excellent presentation skills and be able to collaborate well across a large organization.
• Working knowledge of technologies, materials, building techniques and event production methods
• Ability to immerse oneself in our brands, culture, programs, and marketing objectives is indispensable.