|Company:||Small Planet Digital|
|Location:||US – Brooklyn, New York|
|Job Level:||Mid-Level Staff|
|Job Functions:||Account Management, Design Management, Information Architecture, Product Development, Project Management, Strategy & Planning|
Small Planet Digital is interviewing Producer candidates that can join our team and work full time in our Dumbo, Brooklyn office. We’re a fun, hardworking and talented company that develops world-class smartphone and tablet applications for some of the best clients around. As a Producer, your position will span many facets of client engagement and app production activities.
Specifically, you must have experience in the following areas:
• Experience planning and delivering interactive projects as a producer or project manager
• A solid understanding of devices, apps, and the Apple ecosystem
• Strong IA/wireframing experience
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Excellent writing ability and communication skills
• Excellent people skills and client management skills
• A technical, editorial or creative background
Additionally, candidates with the following skills and experience will be strongly favored:
• Knowledge of Xcode and the application submission/management process
• Experience delivering iPhone application projects
• HTML/XML abilities
• Digital agency experience
• Information Architecture experience
• Adobe CS5, Omnigraffle, Pivotal Tracker skills
• SCRUM/Agile development experience
We are growing strongly and offer full-time salary, benefits, a great work environment, and exciting project opportunities.
Please attach your resume and send a brief cover note letting us know why Small Planet and you are right for each other. Thanks!
Apply Via Emailcareers@smallplanet.com
Email with introductory note and .pdf resume attached
Candidates who are not US citizens or permanent residents need to have authorization to work in the US in order to apply.