|Company:||Full Sail University|
|Location:||US – Winter Park, Florida|
|Job Level:||Mid-Level Staff|
|Job Functions:||Design, Design Education, Web Design, Web Development|
The Interactive Content Developer is responsible for the production and maintenance of interactive elements that will be used to enhance content for Full Sail’s online education courses.
Education/Training – Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in web development/programming with a basic working knowledge of HTML 5. Any additional design skills are a plus.
Experience – 1 year of programming for the web or offline stand alone applications.
• Web Design/Programming experience including basic HTML5 and Flash programming abilities.
• Strong technical skills: ability to translate visual needs into appropriate image solutions including interactive web based assets
• Outgoing and self-started, able to work independently and produce content.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills. Liaising with people at all levels of the organization is necessary.
• Ability to manage multiple projects in various phases of production.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Computer Proficiency: Microsoft office products and the Internet, graphic software packages specific to web design/programming
Other – Occasional evening hours and weekends may be required.
• Work under the supervision of the Production Manager
• Pre-produce, produce and post-produce interactive content for Full Sail University programs.
• Work with the team to produce interactive learning environments to enhance the experience of the student population.
• Research solutions to creating a more immersive interactive experiences
Full Sail University offers a unique, hands-on, real world education to over 15,000 students from all over the world. We are located in Winter Park, Florida, just outside Orlando – one of the world’s foremost tourist destinations. In addition to great weather, plentiful beaches, and some of the most famous theme parks on the planet, Orlando features a thriving entertainment community.
Job Code: IDPICD32012
Web-Based ApplicationsFor quick consideration, click here to apply
Candidates who are not US citizens or permanent residents need to have authorization to work in the US in order to apply.