|Location:||US – New York, New York|
|Job Level:||Mid-Level Staff|
|Job Functions:||CSS, Design, Engineering, Flash Programming, Media, Project Management, Publishing, Web Design, Web Development|
Recently acquired by Yahoo!, Interclick is recognized as a thought and technology leader in the digital marketing space. Central to this perception is our ability to translate complex data into elegant and initiative user interfaces and reports.
Are you obsessed with UI design? Do you get excited with data dense but easy to use interfaces? Do you want working with smart people to create market leading tools? We want to talk to you.
We are looking for an Interaction Designer to design innovative interfaces and reports. This position works with the industries best product managers, analysts and engineers to create highly functional and informative platforms and reports. You should be forward thinking on the latest interface displays, online user experiences, digital design techniques, and data visualizations.
• Design User Interfaces for proprietary platforms
• Design complex, data-dense displays
• Provide wireframes for engineering teams
• Work with project/engineering teams to solve complicated interaction problems with UX best practices
• Document user requirements and workflows
• Research advanced UI data display and manipulation
• Expertise in visual design tools
• Photoshop / Illustrator experience.
• Proven examples of complete, data-dense UI and report designs
• 7+ years directly related experience in UI design / Information Architecture or an equivalent combination of training and experience (if you have a Master’s degree, you will have 5+ years of experience)
• HTML, Flash, Silverlight coding skills
Please forward a link to your portfolio when submitting your resume.
Apply online at: http://bit.ly/H9y9So