Tribal DDB San Francisco is looking for an Executive Digital Producer to oversee the Digital Production group. The Executive Digital Producer is responsible for managing the development and execution of simultaneous integrated online campaigns, applications, tools and destinations including budgeting, resource allocation, vendor selection and management, technical specifications and quality assurance. The Executive Digital Producer approaches every job, especially the challenging ones, with a "How do we make this happen?" mentality and has the ability to maintain budgets and timelines without compromising the creative product. The EDP constantly challenges and teaches his/her team members on industry trends, emerging technology and best practices. The EDP is also tasked with managing all production resources, to include not only his/her workload, but that of his/her team, working closely with internal Technology, Creative and Account teams to ensure the seamless delivery and launch of all campaigns. As the head of the Production team, the Executive Digital Producer will contribute to the growth of the department and implementation of process through knowledge sharing from previous project's successes and shortcomings.
- 8+ years experience in digital production at an advertising or design agency, digital production house or similar environment;
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office, Adobe product suite and other software used to create and execute online campaigns;
- Understanding of file requirements (dimensions, size, type) and transmission vehicles (FTP, DART, Atlas, etc);
- Strong vocabulary of digital technology (FLA v. SWF, GIF v. JPG, Hosting v. Redirecting);
- Excellent understanding of marketing principles and requirements and their relation to user experience;
- Must possess leadership qualities and management skills - of both people and projects;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Extremely organized, yet flexible;
How to Apply:
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.