|Location:||US – Morristown, New Jersey|
|Job Level:||Mid-Level Staff|
|Job Functions:||Web Design|
AGAIN Interactive is a social media agency with big fun clients. Located in northern New Jersey, we’re looking for a full-time mid- to senior-level Interactive Designer who spends way too much time on social media and dreams of doing even more with it at work.
INTERACTIVE DESIGNER WANTED:
Under the direction of the Chief Creative Officer and Creative Director, the Interactive Designer will be expected to collaborate with the greater team in translating briefs into informed creative solutions. Using the Adobe creative suite, this person will execute designs for a variety of interactive projects including Facebook experiences, websites, mobile apps, banner campaigns, graphic user interfaces, style guides, and presentation materials.
• Positive and self-motivated
• Strong work ethic
• Collaborative and easy to work with
• Detail-oriented and follows direction well
• Skilled in typography and graphic design
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite applications such as Photoshop and Illustrator
• Experience with Flash, html, and PowerPoint a plus, but not required
• 2-4 years experience in a digital or social media agency
Apply Via Emailcareers@againinteractive.com
To apply, please email your portfolio (as a pdf or link) and résumé to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.