|Location:||US – Portland, Oregon|
|Job Functions:||Creative Direction|
I am who I aspire to be
I strive to learn something new every day. And trust my ability to do things right the first time. As an employee of Kaiser Permanente, I have the resources and support I need to excel. Working for an organization with the size and resources of Kaiser Permanente means having the potential to positively affect the health and well-being of entire communities. This is what motivates me to make a difference. If you believe what you do today impacts where you’ll go tomorrow, this is the place to put your beliefs into practice. Join us in Portland, Oregon.
Creative Services Director
In this role, you will direct creative staff and projects as well as develop and guide implementation of creative concepts for varied internal clients, assuring the professional design standards are developed and implemented. You will ensure that the strategic direction of the projects are in line with the organizational objectives and business plans. You will analyze, create, and produce high quality and business relevant marketing communications and creative treatments for internal and external Kaiser Permanente stakeholders, including employees, physicians, members, customers, and brokers. In addition, you will work closely with other team members to ensure optimal Brand standards are maintained and innovative creative solutions are successfully delivered on time and on budget. Your team will collaborate with Program Offices Shared Services to optimize efficient use of creative and consultative services available to the region.
• A BA degree in arts, graphic design, illustration, related creative field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 8 years of working experience in communications media with experience in creative execution
• 5 years of experience managing and influencing diverse teams and direct reports
• Experience in the following preferred: design/photography; video production; web development; expert Communicator and storyteller; experience managing a business, non-profit, or complex department; demonstrated understanding of integrated media tools and technology
• Working knowledge of hardware and software used in media production
• Working knowledge of media interface technologies for video, interactive, and web
• The ability to develop advanced concepts, techniques, and standards
• The ability to develop new applications based on professional principles and theories
Web-Based ApplicationsApply Through Our Web Site
How To ApplyFor immediate consideration, please visit http://jobs.kp.org for complete qualifications and job submission details, referencing job number 109729. Individuals who are bilingual or have multicultural or diverse patient population experience are encouraged to apply. Drug-free workplace. Kaiser Permanente is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.